onsdag 21 augusti 2013

Lockie Leonard part 1


Dear diary!
From now on my hometown is Angelus and it sucks. We live in a piece of trash house and I don’t know anyone around here. I start high school in four days and today we went to the school to sign me up and to take a look around. I met a beautiful girl when I was there and I made myself look stupid in front of her when I forgot the words house and family. I also told her that my name is Robbie William Miles which I, at that moment, just made up at the top of my head. My name is not Robbie William Miles. 

Later that day I went to the beach to try out the waves. I fell and the surfing board hit me in the nuts. Some guy called Egg saw it and helped me up from the sand. I still can’t walk properly and my family is teasing me because of my injury. Oh yea, also my little brother is a jerk for wetting his bed. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar